Following are the services provided by SUDA
- To undertake the work of preparing the development schemes under the Town Planning act.
- To prepare town planning schemes under Town Planning act.
- To survey the city development area in order to prepare development schemes and town planning schemes.
- To guide, order and help the local authority working in the city development area for planning, development and matter related to the development of city area.
- To execute and manage the town planning schemes under city development area.
- To work for the provision of water sully, sewage and other services and facilities.
- To buy, sell, manage or do away with temporary or permanent property as required.
- To arrange meeting, do contract with local authority or person or organisation as required by SUDA.
- To do development work from time to time in the city development area as per the order of State Government.
- To provide other services as ordered by the State Government using other authorities.